We use around 80 to 100 cloths and pads for detailing our own cars each month, and needed a wash to deep clean and restore the microfibre material back to new. Our chemists created this to focus on removing remnants of the detailing chemicals that normal washing detergents cannot remove. You will be quite amazed how well it works, especially on wax or cleanser application pads and removal cloths, removing all the residue so they will keep working like new for many years to come.
- Restores and keeps the softness, plushness and absorbency to your microfibre.
- Created to specifically deep clean all microfibre cloths and applicators.
- Gently dissolves wax, cleanser, polish and all other detailing chemicals.
- Powerful enough to remove heavy dirt, oils, stains and typical car detailing grime.
- No damaging fabric softeners or bleach.
- Super concentrated, just 20 mls needed for a normal washing of around a dozen cloths.
- Hospital grade anti bacterial formula, to keep cloths fresh.
- Helps microfibre cloths last longer and perform better.
- Versatile formula can be used for hand or machine washing.
- Rinses clean, leaves no residues in the fibre like a traditional clothes washes does.
- Lows suds formula compatible for top & front loading machines and new High Efficiency versions too.
- Effective cleaner for foam buffing pads, sponges and microfibre chamois material.
- Citrus based ingredients that are earth friendly and biodegradable.
- 1 litre in size, with a measuring chamber so you don't waste any product.
- Read more about what makes our Microfibre Wash so good.
No video available.