- This is for the traditionalists who prefer to use a chamois when drying.
- Made from absorbent ultra microfibre for a beautiful, streak free finish.
- Can be stored wet or dry and does not need a container.
- Does not grip onto your paint and remove the wax protection from your car.
- Can be machine washed if required, but a good thrashing in a bucket of fresh water after each use is usually adequate enough.
- This "Little Ripper" chamois is a very nice 60 x 35cm in size.
- These is also the "Big Bugger" version of the chamois, at a decent 70 x 45cm.
- We also have the Big Green Sucker microfibre drying towel, which is our very ultimate for safe and fast drying.
No video available.